June 28, 2021
We’re Hiring…Are You the Web Developer We’re Looking For?
It seems like just the other day when we first set up Sirman and Lee. Six years later we’re a team of eight offering digital, branding, web, app and design services to a great mix of interesting clients. Many of whom we’ve worked with for several years. With offices in Essex, Kent and Bicester we also welcome remote friendly working practises.
We’re currently looking for a Mid Weight Web Developer to join our talented yet friendly team of creatives. The role is primarily based at our Bicester with the option to combine with home working. Salary, skills, experience and responsibilities detailed below.
If you’d like to find out more about the role or to forward your CV please drop Richard a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Weight Web Developer FULL TIME — BICESTER — REMOTE FRIENDLY
£25,000 – 30,000k
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience with WordPress development
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Comfortable with web technologies including HTML/CSS
- Experience working with Bootstrap framework
- Ability to work independently
- Competent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot bugs
- Strong attention to detail to ensure work is well-tested and of high quality.
- Knowledge of SCSS
- Familiarity with MySQL including database structure, and queries.
- Knowledge of Git / source control
- Experience working with other frameworks, specifically .NET Core / C#
- Experience with e-commerce platforms WooCommerce and Shopify
- Supporting a variety of projects for our clients, meeting their digital requirements both on time and on budget.
- Building websites based on our design department’s Wireframes/prototypes and mock-ups
- Working closely with the IT Operations Manager to achieve business goals and meet project deadlines
- Working well and maintaining good relationships with the wider internal team
- Contributing to team meetings by suggesting ideas and improvements
- Logging time in company’s time-management software
- Taking pride in your work ensuring work is well tested before hand-over
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 – A mixture of home/office working (To be reviewed Post COVID-19.)
Salary expectations around £25-30k depending on experience.
The initial contract is for six months, with the view to a permanent extension should this probation period be successful.