April 1, 2021
We’ve been working with Sidcup Partners since 2015 when they first launched with the purpose to support and attract business to the Sidcup area.
It’s been really rewarding to be part of their growth, to design all aspects of their brand identity and to see this go onto make a positive impact on Sidcup’s growing business community. When locked down first hit the UK in March 2020, Sirman and Lee’s role was to re-develop their website so that it was the go to hub for local businesses. Providing responsive guidance on all areas relating to Covid.
As all businesses navigate the roadway to recovery it’s been a real joy to work on their latest project which aims to celebrate Easter, the start of Spring and unite the local community.
Traditionally Sidcup Partners organises an Easter Hunt. It’s a popular event and a nice opportunity to build awareness and relationships between the community and local businesses. With the restrictions of lock down and social distancing it was clear that this year’s event had to be different.
The solution was to create Sidcup Partners first digital Easter Egg Trail.
How it works
- Egg hunters can pick up an entry forms from Mizen Shoe Repairs, the Sidcup Partners Office or download it remotely from the Sidcup Partners website.
- We launched the Sidcup Easter Egg Trail on Monday 29 March 2021
- Egg hunters are challenged to find clearly branded egg posters in 20 shop windows.
- Every poster includes a QR code to scan. Each QR code leads to a Letter on the Sidcup Partners Website
- Egg Hunters are then challenged to arrange all the 20 letters to spell an Easter phase.
- Every completed correct entry form received on or by the 17th April receives a yummy chocolate prize.
Participation is important for this event to add true value to both the community and local businesses. We helped to generate wide spread awareness of the trail through a social media, the local media and through the shop windows of local businesses. To support further we also created a window display in our high street office that has received many compliments and interest from local shoppers and residents.
- We’ve created a safe, interactive event bringing people together and promoting awareness of 20 local businesses in the Sidcup area
- Since we started writing this blog there has been so much demand that the Easter Egg hunt is now running across the borough of Bexley
- There is also the added bonus of chocolate for all those who successfully completed the Easter Egg Trail and we like to think we’ve made a few people smile along the way. Eggcellent news.
Here is a summary of the work we have done for the Sidcup Business since 2015:
- Brand Identity
- Website Design, Development and Maintenance
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Branded communication materials including; headed paper, business cards
- Campaign materials, leaflets, brochures, information guides
- Specific events like Sidcup Fringe, Christmas and the recent Digital Easter Trail
If you are looking for some creative digital design expertise that makes people think smile (in the right way) please drop mea line on email@example.com