Borna Foods Website Relaunch
May 13, 2021
We’re nuts about this website relaunch
Congratulations to our client Borna who have just launched their new website: www.bornafoods.com
It’s been a real pleasure working with their team to improve their online presence that now includes a whole lot of customer focussed features.
Borna is a young and innovative British company. They sell a premium range of ethically sourced nuts, alongside award-winning non-dairy milks and butters, made from the finest pistachios, almonds and cashew nuts. In 2019 they launched the UK’s first totally nutty pistachio drink. In summary, they’re nuts about high quality nuts.
Borna came to us at the beginning of 2021 after a period of positive business growth with a clear brief to improve their previous website to;
- Reach the right customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Increase profitability
With more and more consumers embracing non-dairy products for a whole range of life style choices, Borna wanted to ensure their website connected with their target audience, delivered great customer satisfaction and reflected the high quality of their award winning products.
Having worked with a quite a few food award winning entrepreneurs (such as Nush and Cobble Lane Cured) we were delighted to partner with Borna to help their brand reach its digital potential.
Here’s how we helped:
- We created a new website structure tailored to their recent customer research, making it nice and easy for all types of customers from wholesale stockists to online shoppers find what they need.
- We carried out a complete redesign to bring the Borna brand to life – introducing live photography and moving graphics to create an engaging look that reflects the playful nature of the Borna brand and compliments their quality and sustainability values.
- We added new features to the website like a stockist page, blogs and recipes, all the new additions are built to add value to the customers experience
- We constructed a new eCommerce shop from scratch, with a complete focus on ease of use and good quality customer service. And to build brand loyalty we created a new subscription options for regular customers
The end result
- Borna launched their new site on Tuesday 11 May. Initial customer focus group feed back has been overwhelmingly positive, they’re nuts about Borna’s new website.
“Sirman & Lee has given us a very professional and friendly service throughout our website design. I was impressed by how quickly they showed a good understanding of our company and what we needed. Throughout the project we were given excellent care and guidance – they were quick, knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and professional. Thank you all for the huge amount of time and effort that you’ve put into the creativity, design, development and realisation of our site.”
– Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Manager