A Digital Spring Clean
February 28, 2021
As we write this blog in the last week of February it’s beginning to feel like Spring is in the air. The weather’s warming up and we warmly welcome pops of bright colour in our open spaces ahead of the official start of Spring later in March. For many of our clients now is a good time to review and refresh their brand and to consider a digital spring clean.
It’s a chance to ensure the look and feel of their business accurately represents where they are going, to check their website is working to build their brand and attract and retain customers. It’s also an opportunity to get rid of any glitches and iron out problems (the data rot), that Richard our IT Operations Manager spoke about in our last blog.
Here’s some of the projects we’ve been working on this February that are ready to bloom this Spring.
An experienced property development company, United Global are highly respected for their success in buying, selling and developing property in the Sevenoaks area.
By their own admission United Global urgently needed a new website but didn’t know where to start. Michael Martin, Director at United Global told us; “I find the whole task completely daunting and I’ve been putting it off for some time now too long in fact.”
Their brief was to:
- create and design a new dynamic website
- review existing content
- write new content which United Global can then build on
- design branded social media templates
- build HTML email signatures
Like all good Spring cleans once we got into the flow of things we ended up delivering quite a lot more. This included;
- A brand new website – Design and Development
- Content Creation – new words across the site
- Social media branding templates
- Invoice and Letterhead branded templates
- Business card Design
- Compliment slip design and print
- HTML Email Signature
We are pleased to report United Global are so happy with the work we have done, Sirman and Lee are now providing ongoing support with a monthly maintenance package.
Back to Michael…
” I’m absolutely thrilled with the final product. Philip and Steve’s attention to details was unreal. I will certainly use them again and have already recommended them to multiple friends and colleagues.”
– Michael Martins – Director – United Global
Bespoke London FM
Bespoke London Facilities Management Ltd is a London based Building services company with 25 years combined experience. Bespoke prides itself on providing a highly personalise service to its clients in London, Kent and Essex.
Their brief was:
- To create a new brand identity and clean and comprehensive website to clearly communicate their ‘tenant focussed’ customer service ethos.
Through our Branding and web package focussed on small to medium businesses we delivered
- Domain name, hosting, emails
- Brand Identity
- A brand new website design and development
- Iconography – icons to clearly communicate the breadth of their Services
- Business cards
If you’re looking to refresh your brand or website why not give us a call. Our friendly and professional team will take the hassle out of the process ensuring your website fulfils your online potential.